Well if I'm going to succeed in creating the ideal home for our family I'm going to have to have an action plan:
* Make sure morning list is completed first before tackling revamping.
* Keep camera charged and ready - for before and after shots - this will hopefully help you realise what you've achieved.
* Make lists for each room of what needs to be done and any ideas.
* Work on a small area each day maybe 45mins - 1hr a day.
* Remember a little at a time - don't take on more than you can manage in the time slot.
* Clean up as you go/when you finish the job!
* Remember to let go of perfection!