|My three youngest performing an experiment!|
Here's the basic plan (it will probably expand as I go along):
* Keep current paint scheme for walls - finish painting.
* Repaint woodwork where needed.
* Accessorising ideas - green,cream/white,pink - polka dots,cherry blossom,birds/owl,flowers,
* Make peg boards to display artwork - decide on design - green back boards with
jumbo pegs embellished with decorative tapes - gallery area- above dining table.
* Make paper/fabric letters GALLERY - to put up over area.
* Design/Print and frame quotes and wall art/family photos.
* make colour block notice board using felt/ material and thick/layered card board?
* Empty and paint inside
* Decorate door panels with cherry blossom artwork.
* Create new height chart - cherry blossom?
* Make pen/craft caddy/carousel to be kept on bookcase/desk popped on table when needed.
cream base board, pots attached decorated with craft paper/fabric.
* Green and pink play rice could be stored in glass jars and used as decorative item.
*Collect and decorate bottles to be used as vases/ornaments.