|Chimney Wall Before.|
Luckily we had a spare garden container in the back garden, I decided to put it under the front porch (after a bit of a tidy up) to keep it drier, it provides the perfect home for our crafting supplies.
|Front Porch Before.|
The white bag was full of stuff to give away so I took that to a local charity shop. The buggies are past using so they went on a pile in the garden destined for our next trip to the dump.
Then a bit of a wipe down of the walls and that area is ready for painting. The only thing left was the sewing machine which will have a home in the craft cupboard once it's sorted.
|Chimney Wall After|
Dining and Craft Room List
- Keep current paint scheme for walls - finish painting.
- Declutter one area at a time.
- Wipe down walls.
- Repaint /clean woodwork where needed.
Decide on theme- Cherry Blossom, Pink Roses, Bluebirds and Owls.
Choose colour scheme for ornaments/accessories- Pink, Green White, Blue.
- Make peg boards to display artwork.
- Make paper/fabric letters GALLERY - to put up over art area.
- Design/Print and frame quotes and wall art/family photos.
- Make colour block notice board as on pinterest using felt and thick/layered card board?
- Collect and decorate bottles to be used as vases/ornaments.
- Declutter manual box and create attractive storage for necessary manuals.
- Laminate patterned paper and make into light switch covers?
- Use decorated wrapping paper roll as cable tidy?
- Repurpose chest of drawers from boys room to use as dresser/material store.
- Turn drawers into shelves/plate rack/crockery store.
- Get rid of old desk and make or buy new one.
- Find a way to enclose Electric meter.